Citect SCADA 2018 R2 Overview and new features
Citect SCADA 2018 builds on a proud 35+ year history continuing its evolution from ‘can do’ to ‘just does’, with a load of innovations that continue to help customers optimize their digital transformation journeys.
Citect SCADA provides intuitive configuration tools and powerful engineering features to help you consolidate and streamline control from an increasing array of input. With robust visualization capabilities, you get a holistic view of operations, empowering you to not only optimize the now, but also look to the future in the design and acceleration of your Digital Transformation journeys.
In this technical webinar you will hear about new features Citect SCADA has to offer:
Graphics Browsing in Citect Studio
• Browse, search and filter across graphic types; Symbols, Genies, Super Genies
• Quickly Filter to find duplicate graphics within your project/s
• Create and Open symbols directly in Graphics Builder.
• Delete symbols directly from Citect Studio
• Publish your data to Wonderware Historian, Wonderware eDNA, or AVEVA Insight, plus Citect Historian
• Native high-performance interface facilitating near-real-time data, with integrated redundancy support
• [future] Integrated support for Process Analyst client to access historical data
Cloud Intelligence & Mobility
• Leverage the power of our cloud portfolio to enhance your on-premise SCADA system
• Automatically detect anomalous patterns in your historical data and display these via the AVEVA Insight “newsfeed”
• Direct access to your data via Insight Mobile, on any device, any time, anywhere
Bradley Shaw, Product Manager – Citect SCADA, AVEVA